Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Let's get organized

Lately I've been an organizing queen. At the beginning of the year (conveniently corresponding with New Year's resolutions) I began to feel the house was imploding on me...thus began my mission. I've been straightening out every drawer, shelf, and closet I can get my hands on in the free time I have, and it feels GOOD!


In the middle of this flurry, I've been toying with the idea of what to do with several boxes of old photos I have. They're organized, but later on, the names and places will be unknown to Jake if he ever decides to look through them. I came across this photo album/scrapbook concept by Becky Higgins that looks pretty tempting. The photo page inserts come with sections to include cute cards that you can write details about the photos. Seems easy, and like a great, complete package that would actually be fun to put together.


Although the binders she has are really cute, they're not my taste for long term. I'd prefer a more classic look, either covered in cloth, or leather. These binders from the new Martha Stewart line for Avery are really nice, and perhaps would be the same size? Anyway, must get the house together before I tackle this one!


No comments: